NC Cosmetology Continuing Education Course Online
This course provides 8 hours of continuing education toward a renewal of a license for cosmetologists, estheticians, manicurists, natural hair specialists and apprentices in the state of North Carolina. This course meets requirements set by the North Carolina Board of Cosmetic Art Examiners, and it is fully online. The course is 8 hours in length, but can be taken at your pace and is mobile/tablet/PC compatible for you at take home, at work or on the go!
The course covers the following topics:
- Anatomy of the skin, hair, and nails
- HIV/AIDS and other communicable diseases
- Sanitation procedures to prevent spread of infectious agents
- The problem of human trafficking and what to do if it is witnessed in a salon
- Worker rights protected under OSHA
- The laws and rules of the North Carolina Board of Cosmetic Art Examiners
Once you have successfully completed the course, your certificate of completion will be available FREE for instant downloading and printing. This provides proof of completion of the course and the material it contains if you are audited by the North Carolina Board of Cosmetic Art Examiners.